All Waterview apartments are spacious two bedroom, two bathroom and are self-contained with a fully equipped kitchen, air-conditioning, washing machine and clothes dryer, free cable TV, and a second TV in the main bedroom Wi-Fi access is available. As we are on the water front, all units have magnificent views of the ocean (across to Moreton Island), still water (over Bribie Island, Golden Beach and Pumicestone Passage) and the hinterland (Glass House Mountains). We have lift access, a heated pool, BBQ & pergola in a rainforest setting and secure undercover parking. We are in the Caloundra CBD with shops, including a supermarket, restaurants, cinema and major bus depot all within easy walking distance.
Conditions of Booking & Occupancy
- Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card before occupancy commences unless prior arrangements have been made; valid credit card details are to be recorded for each booking regardless of method of payment.
- Occupancy starts & finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements & necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment & its contents or the body corporate property caused by any Guest.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Guests must only park in the designated areas.
- Tariffs include up to 4 people to occupy the unit, extra people $35 per person per night. Failure to advise of extra guests will incur a 100% penalty. Linen and bath towels are provided.
- No animals or pets are to be bought onto the complex.
- Neither the body corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which Guests may incur while in the complex.
- The By-laws, rules & regulations of the complex & any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any Guest fails to comply.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice & at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of the conditions.
- The Manager & the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
- In the event of the Guest desiring to cancel or amend the booking, a refund of the deposit, less an administration fee of $100, will only be made if more than 2 months notice is given in school holidays and 1 months notice at other times.
- The Guest authorises the manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce eviction of any Guest & removal of Guests property.